tisdag 6 oktober 2009

Insomnia and the creation of this blog



Normally I don't mind my insomnia I just read, listen to and make music or watch tv. But when I can't concentrate on anything due to the fact that my brain has decided that it wants to try to make sense of certain things that it has no hope in hell of doing well then I hate it. So fuck it let's piss it off and force it in to trying to do a blog. So this blog will be a collection of ramblings, Observations, Memories and what's generally floating around in my head. Some good some bad and some just plain weird but that's all just part of me. So before i bore anyone to death with this rambling I'm off to have a smoke and try to force my self to some sleep (and yes there will be spelling and grammatical errors, Deal with it)


1 kommentar:

  1. se där du. nu ska ja knEGA istället för att vara sömnlös. sköjj. lycka till med denna skapelse

    SvaraRadera